RE: Bang - the end

dear Stig, I think we'd better not to judge each other's capabilities or skill; even more if we don't know the people we are talking about.

** hi,

i'm sorry if you took what i said as a slam. i see that it could've possibly been construed as such - - but personally i don't see it that way and didn't intend it to be that way.

taken from the looper's delight archive, here's what was said:

you said: "I also agree with Matthias when he says that it absolutely impossible to think to improvvise with such a limitation."

i said: "** well, just for the record, there are people who improvise without this sort of thing all the time. you may not be able to do it and i may well be a desirable trait, but it can be done - - and i'll probably do it three or four times in the next week and a half."

i will only edit it to say that i meant to say "and IT may well be a desirable trait," (not "i")

since you said that you couldn't do it, i was trying to say that others could. maybe you wanted to say it's an integral part of you're doing it and you would prefer to have the machine to have the capability in question.

stig