Re: SV: Repeater - defect flash card?

Per Boysen (02:43 AM 09.15.2001) wrote:

 >Good to hear your flash card is ok. Appearently I got a defect card. Now
 >I'm
 >wondering how  common that is - and how trustable these flash cards are?

Hey Per!

Well, at work we spend a lot of time with flash cards and handle them
pretty roughly ("Hey Bob! Catch! Slam that into your board and grab the
first two files..."). I don't think that we've had a failure yet.

But, we have had cards that were bad from the minute we opened the
package...

I'm curious... can you play the demo loops off of the card? Do you have a
reader for your computer and if so, can you read/write files to the card?

Mark