Rick replies for the last time on this subject

Dear Chris (and fellow loopers),

    You wrote:  "You can not make this kind of remark with this form of
ideology ..... You have
made yourself part of the problem .......  You are the wrong person to
communicate this kind of gesture as well intended as it is"

    I hope you, and everyone, realizes that what makes this list
potentially
great is the fact that there is no such thing as a 'wrong person's" post.

    I'm acknowledging a problem that is really tiring out a lot of people
on
our list and asking for level headedness in our future posts.  My
observations are merely that, observations..........they don't constitute
an
ideology per se.

  Dysfunctionalism and Abusive behavior is rampant in the United States of
America (since long before the terrorist attacks) and there is truly an
emotional regression going on here because of this last weeks events. I
have
seen more random abusive behavior in public in the last week than at any
time in my life (mostly really small, petty, overreactive instances). Ask
any professional psychologist or field worker, they will tell you this is
true.

    Hey Chris,  let's just chill out a little and get back to the business
of being creative.   Being 'right' isn't what's important.........the
emotional health of our community is what's really important.   Truce?

`Thanks for listening,    Rick Walker (aka, loop.pool)