Re: Rick replies for the last time on this subject

Don't feel so bad about not having a Repeater.  If there was a fun per
dollar
award, I'd for sure give my JamMan one.  For a bit, I figured my Repeater
would
make the JamMan obsolete, but after tearing down and putting my studio back
together, I found it still is a VERY viable piece of gear.  You won't find
mine
on Ebay anytime soon.  (though I wonder how the Repeater is effecting
JamMan
prices on ebay...)

So as the song goes, if you can't loop with the one you want, loop with
the one
you have.  Just loop god damn it.

Mark Sottilaro