Re: Rick replies for the last time on this subject

> I've got to agree with Rick.

Ditto...

I have a problem when simple, straightforward remarks or questions, are
interpreted as 'ideologies' and then analysed and summarily refuted. When
I have a question, I'd prefer to leave the psychoanalysis alone and just
address the damn subject at hand. Nothing personal... I don't want to
infer, presume or in any way template my own opinions onto another
designer/musician/artist etc. I'm just looking for solutions to my LOOPING
problems.

I respectfully request that any ideological discussions be taken off list.

-Miko