RE: Newbie Alert!

Thanks for the welcome.  I play bass guitar as well, and am subscribed to
alt.guitar.bass, and it's amazing to see how many didjers are on that list
too.

I have already received a couple offers from guys in the area who are
willing to spend some time getting me up to speed in exchange for some didj
samples.  I can't wait to get started.

Again, many thanks to all of you who have made this newbie feel so welcome.

Peace,
Karl S

"We are the music makers, and
 we are the dreamers of dreams"