Re: midi merging

Thanks Greg. I needed a little reassurance before I
actually ordered the thing.

I've only had the PC-1600x for a few weeks, so I'm
still learning my way around it. I wish I had bought
one years ago. I can already tell that it's one of
my smarter equipment purchases.

I've had the CV-5 for a few years & I don't even own
an analogue synth. I really like sending the LFO
to various delay & multi-fx boxes. Now I can run the
LFO thru the PC-1600x to reach devices that don't
have a cv input.

I wound up making my own sliding shelf to fit the
PC-1600x into my rack case. All it took was $20,
a trip to Lowe's, my dad's table saw, & a couple
of hours. Because the bulk of my concoction sits
in the bottom "dead space" of my SKB rack case,
it only takes up about 1/2 space of the rack rails.
Of course how much more rack space you need depends
on what you put on the shelf. The PC-1600x doesn't
take up much room, but the CV-5 is kind of thick.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

John

--- Greg Waltzer <gwaltzer@bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> I've used the quadramerge for a while now and it
> works perfectly.
> BTW I'm also using a pc1600x to control the CV-5,
> let me know if
> you want to share ideas.

=====
John Tidwell