Re: midi merging

Where can one purchase a Peavy PC-1600x?  I searched the web and came up
with nothing.  I know Peavy doesn't give big volume discounts to the big
retailers, which is why you don't see their stuff on Musician's Feind,
but is there any place to get it other than small retailers?  Frankly, I
couldn't even find a Peavy webpage.