Re: New Thread: Classical Music Influences on Us

Ted Killian writes:

> Oh, and I do like Satie too, I just don't own any CDs of his.

I'm really enjoying Teodoro Anzilloti's (I think that's the spelling, but
don't have the disc handy) arrangements of Satie for Accordion. The
Gymnopedes and Gnossienes, and a few other pieces are on the disc, and the
arrangements just sound totally appropriate. It's on the Winter and Winter
label

> If I were any dumber I wouldn't know how to breathe.

Aw, c'mon Ted, don't be so hard on yourself,you're doing fine for a
guitarist:-)