Re: Computer Based Looping Software + PHILLY GIG SPAM_ALERT

I am a Reason user also, but according to the original request, I surmised
that Reason would not have been a "good" choice for the project. The
original request, was for the ability to record "live" loops, and
inter-weave them interactivity. Reason is cool, if you have a preset
composition in mind, but recording a "live" and "on the fly" loop one
after
the other, is not a "true" function of Reason.

I only suggested Rebirth, for "extra" loop creation, outside the project.

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://go.to/ldarthard/