OT: favorite online radio stations

What are your favorite streaming radio stations? are there good stations
with loop based or ambient/experimental stuff? I'm looking for true
realtime
radio stuff, not on-demand stuff where you have to choose single tracks.

My favorite so far is Radio Internationale Stadt from Berlin. They're
basically a large repository of experimental music but if you click on
        http://orang.orang.org/perl/ora-prep?access=randio
you get a random playlist of 40 titles which runs for quite a while.

= michael peters
= computer graphics + electronic music
= www.mpeters.de/mpeweb