Re: OT: drum machine / groovebox

I have a Roland MC-303 that acts as the source of MIDI-clock in my
live-looping/electronics setup. It sends MIDI sync to a Kurzweill
Expressionmate, a JamMan, a MoFx, A Korg ER-1, and a Nord
MicroModular running a number of step-sequencer based patches.
Planning on adding a Repeater soon...

>hi there !
>
>       i was wondering which
>       drum machine / groovebox
>       are you using in combination
>       with your realtime loopage
>       in your live set up.
>
>       does anybody sync. xuccesfully
>       with the 'plex some of these units
>
>       yamaha rmx1
>       yamaha an200
>       yamaha dx200
>       korg er-1
>       jomox xbase09
>
>       any recommendations ?
>
>thanks in advance !
>raül.
>
>El Cau De La Figa Reial
>http://www.dragonet.es/users/d3055/rb

Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer