Re: Repeater Overdub Problem

I no longer think that anyone from Electrix is reading this list.  I think
the
best way to deal with this is to go to www.electrixpro.com, go to their
forum
section and post your experience.  I haven't been able to get this to
happen
in a while, so it's hard for me to figure out what's going on.  They've
got a
bunch of monitors on the forum, and they've been pretty good at addressing
issues.

Mark Sottilaro