From: Emmanuelle Tessier & Aurélien Géron <tessier.geron@videotron.ca>
To: <dj_devious_d@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Loops for Acid
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:43:54 -0400

Hi,

Lucien is a very common first name in France and in Quebec, that's why I
thought you might be french.  ;-)

I do have a fast internet connection, so we can go the KaZaa way, if you
prefer. I've seen KaZaa on some friend's computer, and it looks just like
Morpheus (which I have installed on my computer). Is it the same thing or
should I install KaZaa specifically ?

What do I need to know ? Your KaZaa login I guess, or just the time the
files will be there and their names ?

Is there anything you would like me to put on KaZaa for you ?

Thanks a lot lucifer ;-)
Aurelien.

ps: I visited your web-site: small, but fun!