Re: Live Mulch

Hey There-

Massive delurk here, but am so motivated by my love
for AudioMulch as a LIVE tool.

I try now to maximize this by when I create I always
save a version not only as a .wav, but also as an
audio mulch template to play live at some point down
the road. I avoid using any audio in live as a rule. I
have run into problems at the studio, so I don't feel
the need to export it live.

I LOVE MOMENTS OF DISTORTION. Rehearse your piece well
enough, and you will be able to not only find where
any bugs might be (including distortion or drops) but
to exploit or play them up.

When I am playing with someone, I always stress to
differ to the computer, esp if I bring up tempo
changes, or use delays to pong beats, as odd (and
wonderful things can occur along the journey).

Otherwise depending on your processor and hardware and
audio out, you have a really great instrument on your
hands for live performance.

be well,

Joseph Buck