Re: 10 Favorite Improvisers Thread

Usually I'd go visually though my CD collection and spout a goodly list.

My CD collection's in Pasadena, in storage.  So, like another on this list,
I like

<Me>.

Corea USED to be good at improvisation, the last time I saw him was over 15
years ago, and I kept hearing repeats of riffs from the Return to Forever
days.  I understand he does more shilling for $cientology than he does
actual playing nowadays, anyway - but wasn't this "repeating riff" bit part
of a previous thread?