stereo delay

i sold my two jammans to buy a repeater, but at the moment it's not cutting
the mustard with respect to ambient loops, because of the "bump" problem on
the loop boundary - so i was thinking about getting some sort of delay
device, so i can carry on making my ambient loops.
what i need is actually a very simple device - two 12 second delays in
parallel, but there doesn't seem to be anything out there that will do the
job in a rack unit - i could get two echoplexes, or try and find another
two
jammans, or use two of the new line 6 echo pros, or use two tc electronic
d-two's, but they will all cost me masses of wedge!

can anybody think of a cheaper option, or know where i could get something
made, that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg - it's only a delay
unit,
after all!

cheers,

sim