From: jim palmer [mailto:jimp@pobox.com]
Sent: 10 October 2001 16:33
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: stereo delay

are you implying gibson has no current sales of anything?
electrix most certainly had no current sales of the repeater
while they were developing it...

the edp is a "repeater-beater" already in some categories.
i just think that updated hardware is called for.
i imagine this will never happen, since you have just spent a lot
getting CE-approval of the current hardware

the software is great, btw.
can't wait to try the new stuff...