Re: usb wierdness...way OT

Oh it's easy.  In the natural world, Mice and leaf blowers are enemies.
Only in our domesticated verities, can you find them together, and then
it's a shaky truce.  USB mice are especially tasty, and therefore are
the cause of your problem.  My Againinator ate 3 of my mice before they
finally learned to play dead as yours have done.

Mark Sottilaro