RE: MIDIMAN Surface One

>The new Moog (Big Briar) Voyager synth

you mean to tell me that Big Briar held a CONTEST to name their new
synth, and the best name they came up with was VOYAGER?  I sure hope
is outperforms Alesis' Andromeda, cuz the name sure sounds like a
crappy 'space-theme' ripoff of that unit.

btw, is there a url or any info on the current state of Alesis
anywhere?  I know they had put a lot of energy into the Andromeda,
which i saw at l.a. namm last january.  i've got a qs6 that i'd like
to know whether i'll be able to get service or parts for if the need
comes up.

rich