Re: Looper development and production costs?

Thank you for all your nicely put opinions. I had a lot of smiles and
did some thinking and ended up agreeing with Mark (below).

I was never asked by anybody at Gibson whether the design fitted to
what I had put into it or whether it fits to the customers I would
expect (after I we had demoed the LOOP delay to hundreds of people
during Frankfurt Messe). I may not be very smart at it anyway... and
those people are all long gone, so it could be totally different
today...

With this discussion you animate a scenario, my friends, thank you very
much!

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org