Re: Looper development and production costs?

The thing is, we're constantly bombarded with slick media in this
culture.  We're used to it.  People know when it's not there, even if
they can't verbalize it.  I know what I do isn't rocket science, but I
don't think that everyone can do it well, or else we wouldn't be having
this conversation.  Frankly, that site
http://fortNY.com isn't very good.  It's an image with some centered
text.  I wouldn't call it horrible, but it's amature, for sure.  It
looks like an hour job.  Sometimes that's all a client can afford, but
it doesn't change anything.  Makes me think the same of the club.  Now,
look at http://www.knittingfactory.com/  It's a pro job.  I'm not saying
it's the best, but one look and I can see that time, care, and money
went into it.  I then think, "quality."  This isn't a problem with
people ON THIS LIST.  What I'm talking about is EDP recruitment.  I'm
worried if the Repeater takes enough of it's potential sales, Gibson
will give up on it. (again)  If anyone doubts me, look at Apple
Computers.  They're back on the map because they made their hardware
worse and made their cases cool.  I'd never buy an iMac but sales from
it keep Apple going, therefore producing an operating system that's far
superior to Windows.  Get it?

Mark