re: New York Loopfest

>Dearest Tom and all of the New York loopers:
>
>About the potential first New York Looping Festival:
>
>Do it!!!!
>Do it because you love looping.
>Do it because New York needs the creativity right now more than ever.
>Do it for the sense of solidarity.
>Do it whether or not it is wildly successful.
>Do it because there has never been such an event and you will be making
>regional musical history.
>Do it so that you can say you did it.
>Do it for all the loopers around the world who are dying to do it
>themselves. You will inspire them.
>Do it for free, if need be (that's what i have done and it is only
>recently
>that we are starting to have some successes-notably the well attended Bass
>Looping Tour earlier this year).
>Do it and know that all of the West Coast loopers are pulling for you.
>Do it!!!!

Well, I am moved.  No joke.  I really needed this boost.(*)
And we will do this.

The next email will set out a plan of attack...

        /t

(* -- Not only am I at home with a cold but I'm also at home,
  essentially on strike against my employers (who don't even
  know or probably care that I'm sick)! )

http://whatGoes.com  ................ extreme NY calendar.
http://ax.to/fortune ......... a new fortune every minute.
http://clikTrik.com  .................. Many, many photos.