Re: Looper development and production costs?

>>black and silver and white, that simple sort of thing,
>>real typesetting, and it'll be done in a flash.
>
>Not pink and purple? haha... I'm still waiting for an explanation of which
>parts of my typesetting are not real. did I get the kerning wrong
>somewhere?

I'd say it'd have to be the font.  It's a classical-appearing font --
I'd expect something hi-tech.

But I'm no expert.

And, I'd like again to extend my greatest respect to you for your work
and for your extremely reasonable tone during these discussions, where
a bunch of us back-seat drivers are critiquing quite literally the most
superficial parts of the design of your most excellent product...

        /t

http://whatGoes.com  ................ extreme NY calendar.
http://ax.to/fortune ......... a new fortune every minute.
http://clikTrik.com  .................. Many, many photos.