From: ENAT21213@aol.com [mailto:ENAT21213@aol.com]
Sent: 18 October 2001 23:06
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: edp bugs

i got an edp about a year and a half ago....sent it back to gibson 3
times
for repairs and tweaks of bugs in the first months of
ownership.........after
getting it back i fooled around with it for a month or two and then set
it
aside till just recently.......been practicing with a new band and just
played out first show with the edp and man this piece or gear does
something
different everytime it seems........things like::::
1. starting up a loop the loop plays at half as quite as it
should.....my fix
is to turn it off and back on to reboot and i'm back in action for a
little
while.
2. pressing the overdub function produces sound at twice as loud as it
should
but when the sound is in the loop it's fine....same fix as above.
3. various stops outa no where........same fix as above.

anyone else having similar problems.....any advice?

is shane still handling edp matters......he what super helpful in me
first
bug experience
thanks a bunch!
brian