Re: OT: Elec. Drum Kit Opinions?

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Om_Audio wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> I wanted to get some opinions on midi drum kits- preferably around
> $1000- there are so many from Roland alone I'm a bit lost- - I'm tired
> of drum machines and ready made loops and want to create my own drum
> and percussion loops (I used to play drums)- I plan on using my
> computer as the sound source- Thanks-

If you are merely looking for a pad set without a module, see
http://www.hartdynamics.com/

They made the kit that Alesis used to package with the DM-Pro Module as
the DM-Pro Kit. They offer mesh head "drums" like Roland and realistic
feel cymbals.

-Adam

----
             T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                      http://www.darkaether.net/
                      http://mp3.com/darkaether/