Re: Affordable Soundscapes

Damn.  For what you'll end up spending all together, I'd sell the loop
station and the headrush and buy a Repeater and a 128 meg CFC card.
That's an awefull lot of stereo loop time.  Also, your effects can live
it the Repeater's effect loop which can be switched from pre loop to
post loop.  Very sweet.  I've been having a lot of fun recording a loop
fairly dry, then setting some random stuff on my Electrix MO-FX.  When
the loop comes in, I'm thinking, "Woah.. did I do that?!"  Fun.  It's
like I influence the loop but not directly.

Mark Sottilaro