Re: Best fx processor re:Zoom1201

> The ZOOM 1201 processer (now, officially out of print, I believe) has
>more
>  wierd bang for the buck than any multi-processer I know of.
>  No leds. No midi, but bank C is seriously twisted!!
As Rick says, this is worth considering.
He forgot to mention the auto-filters, which I think are very nice.
All presets, but a good selection of ADSRs and a couple of Envelope
followers.
In fact, most of your favourite synthy sounds.

...and those Reverbs? absolutely awful, worse than "so bad they're good".

andy butler