RE: Repeater & EDP: Ideas for synergy

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon

Yes I've been passing midi through to my EFX too. But think about it: when
you take the midi OUT of the EDP into the midi IN of the Repeater, you are
in effect preventing any midi commands entering the Repeater. If you take
the midi THROUGH from the EDP into the Repeater then you can use your foot
controller to control both (this is how mine's set up). But then you need a
3rd party midi clock keeping it all synced.

Would not mind being proven wrong about this, but it appears if you want to
use the EDP's clock to control Repeater (or vice versa) you lose lots of
remote control functionality.

NG