Re: midi footcontroller

hey chilly et al,

i bought a peavey mfc 10 and am waiting for it to show up. it has ten
buttons (ten banks of ten presets) and provisions for 2 expression
pedals. i've mentioned this both here and at the electrix site and noone
replied. i bought mine for about $120USD and the place still has 2 left
if anyone is interested. you can still download the manual from peavey
too. it was designed for one of their midi amps, but it also sends
standard midi messages, so i don't see why it wouldn't work? seems like a
great controller to me! tho' i do say that before getting it :-)

tony