Re: EDP power up

Hi Per
 from what I remember of your mail you said the EDP wouldn't power up
correctly from the front panel, but would if the mains lead was
disconnected.

Well guess Kim will give you a definative answer soon, but till then.

1) Did you power off for long enough? Just flicking off & on upsets the
EDP?

2) If not the above, then I'd suspect the mains switch of not switching
cleanly.
    So might be worth squirting some switch cleaner in there.

andy butler