Re: CD Mastering Windows Software

> I have to say I have not ever had results like you describe with T-Racks
> unless the Comp/Limiter settings were extreme- to call it "completely
> unusable" would be a diservice to this product IMO- my 2 ciggadies. Ozone
> sounds cool- cheers for the heads up-

Yes - the only project I was involved in where it was tried to be used was
pretty heavy rap album, that needed to be mastered for a demo in a hurry,
but I was able to push other tools at hand closer to the sound required,
without the problem. Still, it seemed like it was really easy to push into
'pumpyness' - even when I tried to back off.