Re: Suddenly realizes there's hardware designers here ...

I believe Elliot Sharp had something like this attached to his guitar
when he performed in madison...  definitely a custom job, though...
Although I think it was less Kaosspadlike, and more like a
straight-line midi finger-controlstrip...  He was using it to adjust
CC-data being sent to MAX running on a laptop...
        -jeff