Re: ACID FREE LOOPS

  Montagna Milco said...

 > excellent Pandora's Toolbox by David Torn). I know that I can use them
 >in my
 > own compositions but I've also found some interesting stuff in the
 > promotional loops for other CDs. Can I also use these in my compositions
 >,
 > which I distribute over the Internet?

Possibly not (and the distribution channel is irrelevant.)

You'd have to check with Sonic Foundry to get the final word, but they are
probably distributed as 'promotional' to get you to purchase the actual CD.

Are there any Sonic Foundry employee-lurkers here?

--
David S. Kenzik
david@kenzik.com -  http://kenzik.com