Re:NYC loopfest

Title: Re:NYC loopfest
I think the three day thing didn't work, so let's propose another:

1. a full day so we can set up and give a lot of people a chance to play
   even if there's no audience yet except other loopers.

I like this idea -- personally, I'm most interested in meeting other loopers, seeing what people are doing, playing with other people more than going to concerts.

2. perhaps a loft space rather than a club?
Why not!

3. if a loft space, perhaps out of Manhattan?

4. We use someone else's party-throwing system
Do we really need an audience?  Why not just get together with eachother and play.
With perhaps a small audience to inspire us.