Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

i didnt see what you are talkin about-so no idea-i was just talking about
how one of his solo albums was called "twang bar king" and boy was he-but
this show i just didnt get the euphoria i normally do w/ him(what were
those
amps he was usin?) and maybe the murky sound was apart of that-i was on the
main floor,sorta in front of <fripp> and i agree they seemed to be having a
great time on stage. i have experienced this before alot-the onstage sound
is quite beautiful and spacious but when it reaches FOH some kind of
transformation takes place and sometimes,in the exteme it sounds nothing
like whats being performed,alas...