Looper's Delight Vol 1 CD

I just thought I'd let everyone know the original looper's delight CD
Vol. 1 is no longer available with the full color cover. I'm happy to
say the complete pressing and covers are sold out with sales to
everywhere from the US to Europe and even Japan and Russia :)

The Cd is still available as a CDr with a generic track listing cover
for $10 US, $12 Canada and the World (Price does includes shipping)

You can order online via Paypal at:
http://www.users.voicenet.com/~legion/catalog.html

this address will be changing shortly as i have finally registered a
domain for the label so in the future you can find this CD, ordering
info, and all our releases and live show information starting at
Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com

Thanks for making the CD such an artistic success!