Re: original vs. good

> Perhaps ,If one always fallowed ones heart and was
> simply oneself at all
> times.I find simplicity to be among the hardest
> things to do/be and
> originality to be among the most simple.

Well said. if our motives our pure originality will
follow. even if it is variations on a theme, the
importance is the truthfulness - i.e nothing could be
less original than telling someone you love them, but
if its an honest expression that emotion is still
uniquely yours, it is not diminished by the fact its
been said/felt before.

-AS