Re: EDP loop mode decay question

> I'm impressed a 10 year old hardware design uses Dilithium Crystals, I
> would've thought they were prohibitively expensive...

Hey, Mark, don't you remember?  In "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home"?  You
know that part where Kirk and friends have returned to Earth circa 1986?

There's that scene where they unexpectedly visit Matthias and leave behind
unknown "package".

If you can't remember it, that's OK.  I can't remember it either...

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com