Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

Title: RE: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...
>>Arnold
>>Schoenberg didn't invent the 12-tone row, but they are deservedly
>>famous for their development and exploitation of these things.

>** okay. richard  . . . i must know. who did?

>stig

the harvard dictionary of music says "the term is most commonly applied to music
by Arnold Schoenberg and his followers, though Josef Matthias Hauer actually
developed a somewhat different type of twelve-tone composition shortly before Schoenberg."

i think maybe shchoenberg did invent it.
he just wasn't the first to do so.

there is an interesting theory called "morphogenics" that explains why ideas often
occur simultaneously by people who are not in direct communication through
"morphic resonance" in the collective mind or whatever...

now if i can just tune my radio to the morphic resonance, i can be the next beatles....

heeeyyyy,...
put the mayo in the can with the tuna;
FEED THE TUNA MAYONNAISE!!!