Re: repeater-- reverse lead mode?

I'm not sure how the boomerang works, but the Repeater does in fact have
a Reverse mode.  You can record in this mode, but will seem like it's
playing forward until you go back to regular mode.  You can continue
adding to the loop in either direction, playback of overdubs will be
forward or reverse depending on the mode you're in, in relation to the
mode you recorded the overdub in.  Does that make sense?

Mark