That "lame bit" you mention. (OT)

>sorry about this lame bit that follows . . .
>

>Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only
>for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
>e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
>for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination,
>publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender
>does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to
>your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in,
>or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in
>error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.

For the record, "If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited." is total bullshit.  If the recipient has no
pre-defined contractual relationship with the sender, then any unsolicited
email may be repeated anywhere and anyhow the recipient cares to do so.

And whenever I read that blurb, I think "What a moron!"
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *