Re: Repeater Info please

Yes, it is stop/play, Record and Undo. Also, the new software has improved things A LOT. MIDI synch is tight now, though I admit, I have my Repeater Slaved to a drum machine, and not the other way around.

I think you're best bet (if you intend to put this before a guitar amp) is to buy a device that will bring the line level down to an instrument level. I've got a Lexicon Vortex (instrument level) in it's effect loop, and I've got to tell you, it's hard to get the level thing right. It's almost all the way down and can still peak a bit. There's a schematic on http://www.electrixpro.com that will tell you how to put a resistor in line to pad the output down when used with a guitar amp.

Mark