Re: SERIOUS VIRUS WARNING FOR YOU PERSONALLY!!!

> My computer was infected with the new Badtrans.B worm.

Just in case you haven't noticed... basically ALL viruses to date
work EXCLUSIVELY on Microsoft products.  Since I don't
use any Microsoft products (partly because they have
very little interest in making them secure) I have
never gotten a virus.

Lose Outlook and you'll never get a virus again.
(Lose Windows and you'll be a happier person but
that's a big wrench for most people.)

The fix is in with the media and they never tell
you this fact...

   /t

--

The new moon is shining,