Re: Gig- some looping

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Fox" <billfox@fast.net>

> >Maybe I should invest in one and start a band with me on 12 string bass,
> drummer with a double-kick setup and a guitar >player with a 6/12 string
Jimmy
> Page doubleneck. Not to be excessive or anything...
>
> I wish you and your back all the best.
> :-)
> Regards to your chiropractor,

Oh god, I already "drop" my left shoulder when I walk as a result of
jumping
around with P-Basses and assorted 5-strings for the last 15 years or so,
let
alone upping the ante.

Maybe I could get a chiropractic endorsment deal.

Simon Kean
Shallow End Swimming (Post-Rock) - http://mp3.com/shallowendswimming
Ulcerate (Alternative/Industrial) - http://mp3.com/ulcerate