RE: Scott's 12 string

Title: RE: Scott's 12 string

I have indeed seen said bass up close, and it's an amazing instrument -
sounds great, looks great, and is no doubt a monster to play... :o) I'll
stick to my (though i say so myself) rather awesome 12 string patch on my
MPX-G2 - I have enough technical troubles with 6 strings! :o)

** 12-string patch won't really be the same will it?? steve you already play 6-strings, it's all the same fingerings, no?

...and I'm sure it would sound even better were you to don the sacred
Fraggle Rock t-shirt - I find that my performance improves at least 34% when
wearing mine. Fraggle Rock + girly-dress-type-affair means an increase of up
to 57%! BTW, Scott, I still want to see pix of your old band with you all
busking in drag! Come on, get those photos onto your website! And what's
happening with you album-wise? we want to hear more music!

** maybe to need  fasion consultant to get my shit across!

stig

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.