reaktor/pwrbk combo useable?

Having just lugged my heavy rack on an off of ferries and taxies for the
last few weeks, I am more interested than ever in finding a software
solution.

I have a Pismo G3/500 powerbook (w/VX Pocket interface) and was wondering
if
Reaktor 3 would enable me to effectively "replace" that rack.  The very
basics of the features would need to emulate looping (my EDP), multi-FX (I
have a Vortex and Quadraverb), and harmonization would be nice too
(Digitech
Studio 5000).

Has anyone had any experience with Reaktor and a Pismo?  How is the latency
and the effects quality?  Did you have enough CPU to do wacky stuff?

Many thanks,
eo

--
eric oberthaler