From: Tim Thompson [mailto:tjt@nosuch.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 3:13 PM
To: 'Tim Goodwin'
Cc: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: sequencer software

If you're talking about the Mac version of KeyKit, I can't help much,
but if you're talking about the PC (Windows) version, I can probably
help solve any stability problems you're seeing.  Send me email with
details of the problems you're having.

The Kboom tool in KeyKit is very close to what you're describing.
I can help modify it for some of the things you mentioned
(e.g. it has menu items for 'every other beat' and some other
patterns, and I can show you how to extend it in that area).

Keykit doesn't do notation, though, only piano-roll
and matrix-like things.

    ...Tim...