Re: Newbie questions; Thanks!

  Hello,
  Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to answer my
  questions. I guess I have some homework/shopping to do!
  A couple more questions;

  The EDP when fully loaded with RAM can hold how many
  minutes(of non-savable)loops? It is a mono unit, correct?

  The Repeater has 4 loops? Is that two sets of stereo loops,
  or 4 individual loops assignable as mono or as loop pairs?

  Is there a unit below Eventide price that does intelligent
  pitch shifting, that's still in production?

  Thankyou all again!
  Sincerely,
  Chris Olden