EDP Undo

I've had similar experience with undo on the EDP, which is probably the
main reason I don't use mine more.  It feels to me like I never know
what undo is going to do, or even if it will work at all. I've gotten
into states where pressing undo doesn't do anything, and it's not
because I've run out of memory (or at least shouldn't have).

One of the things that would make undo more usable for me would be
having the short press be the "undo everything."  This is almost always
what I want to do, and having to press for a second to get it is
painful.  Maybe a parameter that allows the user to toggle between long
and short ?

Elby

        Re:EDP Undo Question